Our law firm offers a complete package of legal services to Limited Liability Companies (LLC’s) to meet their needs as an Employer. These services are provided on an annual subscription basis. We have many years of experience in dealing with the many issues that arise whenever an LLC hires employees and has to meet the complex laws and regulations governing employment under California law.
The following services and document preparation is included in the Employer-Employee package:
- ANNUAL IN OFFICE MEETING WITH ATTORNEY INCLUDING A LEGAL REVIEW OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES
(YOUR ANNUAL “LEGAL CHECK-UP”).
- GUARANTEED ATTORNEY AVAILABILITY FOR OFFICE AND PHONE CONSULTATIONS REGARDING THE LLC’S
EMPLOYMENT ISSUES AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- PREPARATION OF EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS AND RELATED INTAKE DOCUMENTS. CLIENT IS ADVISED ON
INTERVIEW “DO’S AND DON’TS” AND WHAT INFORMATON CAN BE ASKED OF PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES
- CLIENT WILL BE PROVIDED WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON SETTING UP AND DOCUMENTING EMPLOYEE FILES AND HOW TO PROPERLY WARN, DISCIPLINE AND TERMINATE EMPLOYEES IN THE CASE OF MISCONDUCT. SEPARATION AGREEMENTS ARE PREPARED ON AN AS NEEDED BASIS TO MINIMIZE THE RISK OF WRONGFUL TERMINATION LAWSUITS BY DISCHARGED EMPLOYEES
- EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS WILL BE PREPARED ON AN AS NEEDED BASIS
- PREPARATION OF AN EMPLOYEE MANUAL SPELLING OUT YOUR LLC’S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES SUCH AS MEALS AND REST BREAKS, SICK PAY, VACATION TIME AND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IF APPLICABLE
- OUR LAW FIRM WILL RECOMMEND AND WORK WITH 3RD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS INCLUDING PAYROLL COMPANIES, HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANTS, WORKER’S COMPENSATION AND BUSINESS INSURERS AND ACCOUNTANTS
The legal services listed above are offered for a flat fee of $1,500. The flat fee provides the Employer/Employee legal services listed above for a period of one year from the date our firm is retained. Litigation or any other services not listed above are not included in the package and will be charged separately.
We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you and your Limited Liability Company and welcome any questions you may have regarding our Employer/Employee annual legal services package.